Mission, focus areas, and structure
At Net Impact ESMT Berlin, our mission is to inspire and educate future generations of impactors to contribute to a more just and sustainable world.
We commit to the Net Impact focus areas
2) Civic Engagement
3) Justice, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
4) Circularity: Responsible Production and Consumption
5) Social Capital and Impact Investing
6) Environment and Climate Change
We are Germany’s first Net Impact chapter and have achieved Net Impact Gold Chapter status the second year in a row.
Our club structure looks as follows:
2) Partnerships & Fundraising
5) Sustainability Ambassadors
1) come from all over the world
2) have a variety of educational and professional backgrounds
3) study as MBA or Master in Management students at ESMT Berlin
4) and contribute to the student club online and/or offline.
Our club is split into various functions with one or two leads per function.
|Ramsha Mistry||Co-President, TEDx Lead||MIM 2023|
|Rasmus Rees||Co-President||MIM 2023|
|Nicole Brück||VP Operations, Sustainability Ambassadors Lead||MIM 2023|
|Robert-Louis Kätzel||VP Consulting||MIM 2023|
|Mansi Singh||VP Marketing||MIM 2023|
|Weizhe Luo||VP Partnerships & Fundraising||MBA 2023|